1.5

DON'T expect your cancel subscription to work unless you call in.I canceled online and got a confirmation saying it was canceled.

Didn't know I should receive and email or anything else. Assumed the system did it's job and canceled my subscription. Well to my surprise the next month I get charged again! I call in and tell them this and they tell me they can certainly cancel the service but will not be issuing a refund since their system doesn't show I have canceled!!!!!!

Are you kidding me! So since your system is crap I get to pay for crap service I don't want! Even after talking to a manager I got the same BS response and was REFUSED a refund. Great customer service Sling!

Keep this up and there won't be anyone willing to pay for your crap.I know it's only $25 but still it's the point that as the customer I should feel secure in knowing when I cancel service, it's canceled and I don't have to do 5 other steps to cancel!

Review about: Sling Tv Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Cancel policy and poor customer service, Refund sham, Website system does not process cancelations.

Comments

Are you serious?You cancelled online and didn't make sure you got confirmation?

That's on you. Why anyone thinks you can trust an online process without confirmation is beyond me. That said.....we have used the cancel feature on Sling both to cancel the whole thing (we realized shortly after that it was the best deal and rejoined) and also regularly to add and cancel the a la carte items depending on what we are watching.

We always get a confirmation and have never had an issue.This one's your fault for not confirming.