My wife just happened to look at her email and noticed a junk email referencing the Mayweather fight.In that email it was congratulating her for ordering the fight.

Since we did not initiate the transaction and the fight did not start for 4 hours we did not think that reversing the transaction would be a problem. When we called SlingTV customer service they said we could not cancel because pay per view purchases are not refundable. When I shared my displeasure, they told me I could send an email, which I have done. I received notification that my email was received and I will receive a response within 4 hours.

I do not trust SlingTV so i contacted my credit card company to ensure that the situation gets resolved. I am considering termination of my relationship due to this situation.

I also would like to know how this error was even made.Hope to get answers and a positive resolution soon.

Review about: Sling Tv Pay Per View Tv Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

guat1818

The exact same thing happened to me this past Saturday 10/21/17.Got charged for a UFC fight that I didn't order that's happening two weeks from now (11/4/17), but was told by Sling customer service that there's nothing they can do.

They also suggested to me that I file a claim with my bank.

Complete scam! Was on the 2 month trial, but will not be continuing my subscription.

Terrible way to do business!

I hope BBB goes after them!

Same here Junk email had an email for an order which I didn't place.Event is 2 weeks in future so called to cancel but they won't.

Calling today credit card co and reporting to BBB.Total Fraud

I do see too many incidence of the same type around the same time. Mine was on 9/14/17.

I had the same experience.That was $86 for no reason.

In fact I contacted immediately and go the same response. Sling is making it easier, well too easier to buy it and makes it impossible to refund it. This was the service my parents were using, who are old and they only had international channels.

There is no way they would order a boxing game.I am not even sure if they ordered it.