I have just been sent a receipt where I have been charged with $59.99 by Sling TV for subscription of UFC 218: Holloway vs. Aldo 2.

I was shocked to see this as I am neither ever interested in this sporting event nor have subscribed to this service. I contacted billing department and they said they cannot refund and denied any problem at their end. This is surely a breach of trust. Has anyone else faced this issue ?

If yes then please write it as a post here.

I just saw one other customer like me posting this issue 2 hours back. You never know when this can help in fighting court case.

Review about: Sling Tv Pay Per View Tv Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I lost $85 due to my son clicking accidentally on a PPV programme. Even after complaining to BBB, they didn't refund. The only option is to trash them online and on twitter.

I have the same issue. I son accidentally clicked on a PPV programme (one was live and one was for a future programme).

Sling refused to refund even for the future programme.

I even lodged a complaint with BBB, still was rejected. Set up pin control if you ever get Sling

#1419908

Yep they got me today!!!! Will not refund 10 minutes after I got the email saying I bought a Ppv event that doesn’t start for 3 more days but won’t refund. I don’t understand.

I also experienced the same issue with using sling, sent me a receipt of a non-refundable $64.34 for a rental I didn’t purchase.

Thank you for your purchase of UFC 219: Cyborg v Holm which begins at Saturday, Dec 30, 8:30 PM CST

to Cheney #1413776

I have the same issue. I didn’t order the ufc 219 fight and Sling charged me.

Sling won’t issue a refund.

I’m canceling the service and disputing the charge on my credit card. What a scam!

h.kitchener

I assume you use a credit card for paying your Sling TV. Just dispute the charge and, of course cancel your subscription with Sling.