I will be short and sweet.I bought a ROKU from Walmart, took it home and could not get connected.

Got on the internet and chatted with a Tech who kept telling me to do the same the instructions said. Would not work. Called Tech Support and could not understand the tech. Got on Facebook and finally got someone who could help me.

Once I got on, I then found out I had to subscribe to Sling TV, what a joke. After figuring out what I had to do I was then ready to watch. Another joke. It buffered continuously, nothing loaded, all kids programming was pay-to-view, and NO live TV.

So, i boxed it up and took it back to Walmart and cancelled my subscription. HOWEVER, today Sling charged $82.09 to my Credit Card and when I called customer service to complain and get the charges reversed I was then informed that Sling TV was a prepaid and no refund. I don't want this ***, I don't have the device any more and I cancelled my subscription. But, I have learned a $82.09 lesson.

Scams are Scams and no way out of it.All i want is my money back and to warn everyone else, STAY AWAY FROM SLING TV, YOU WILL GET STUNG!!!

Review about: Sling Tv Sling Blue Tv Package.

Reason of review: Poor Business practices.

Comments