I've been on the phone with them trying to resolve for hours with no resolution. I renewed my subscription with a $75 sling gift card.

I had several premium channels added. I buy another $ 25 sling gift card a couple of days later to add two more premium channels in addition to the ones I've already had. From their website its not exactly clear if I'm doing it right, so I reach out to their help chat for clarification before I do anything. I explain, I just want to add two new channels without losing my original channels.

I'm told its no problem. Still not confident I decide to call directly & speck with someone. I clearly explain my concern & ask if I'm doing it right. I'm told yes I'm doing it right so I go through with redeeming the $25 card to add the two channels.

Immediately all the original premium channels purchased are gone & I'm left with just the two. I call Sling back immediately & explain. I'm informed that I was given the wrong information twice & in fact I was incorrectly adding the channels while wrongly deleting the others. To my shock I'm told there is nothing they can do besides recommend I purchase another gift-card to buy the channels again??

They also wanted me to add my debit card so they could easily charge me to fix it.

I spoke to several people demanding my service simply be returned and that I was not going to spend more money for something I already paid for. Their only suggestion is to spend more money and that theirs nothing they can do.

Review about: Sling Tv Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Organized crime preying on public looking to save on cable bill.

Comments