I signed up for their free trial to see if the sports channel were compatible with my tv. It was not.

My smarttv could not sync up with Sling at all. I thought I had cancelled my subscription until I was budgeting and saw that i was charged. Asked to speak to a manager to try to at least get half of what they charged me because I did not use the service since. they put through to billing.

Billing takes 3-4 business days and they dont have a phone. They try to be comedians and ask me to follow them on social media after not resolving my concern.

Worst customer service ever! Stick to Netflix people.

Review about: Sling Tv Sports Channel Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

whitec678

They did the same thing to me, I called them the same day of my free trial a few hours after they had charged me. I was told they could not refund the money even though I would not be using the service. It is more like a 168 hour free trial and not a 7 day because I tried to cancel before the day ended and the supervisor thought I was on mute and he laughed at the things I was saying.

Halethorpe, Maryland, United States #1289927

i had the same problemthey speak of a customer service but i do not belive they have one all contact is on the web site and all answers replies are stock same answers over and over,they are a rip off company,