I signed up for their free trial to see if the sports channel were compatible with my tv. It was not.

My smarttv could not sync up with Sling at all. I thought I had cancelled my subscription until I was budgeting and saw that i was charged. Asked to speak to a manager to try to at least get half of what they charged me because I did not use the service since. they put through to billing.

Billing takes 3-4 business days and they dont have a phone. They try to be comedians and ask me to follow them on social media after not resolving my concern.

Worst customer service ever! Stick to Netflix people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sling Tv Sports Channel Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 17, 2017.

Comments

whitec678

They did the same thing to me, I called them the same day of my free trial a few hours after they had charged me. I was told they could not refund the money even though I would not be using the service. It is more like a 168 hour free trial and not a 7 day because I tried to cancel before the day ended and the supervisor thought I was on mute and he laughed at the things I was saying.

Halethorpe, Maryland, United States #1289927

i had the same problemthey speak of a customer service but i do not belive they have one all contact is on the web site and all answers replies are stock same answers over and over,they are a rip off company,