Signed up for a Sling TV Free Trial back in June of 2016. Used service one time during trial and never used service again.

Found out in Feb. of 2018 that my AMEX card has been charged every month 21.39 and that I have spent over $400.00 for nothing. Customer service says their hands are tied and even a manager can not help me. If anyone would like to start a class action lawsuit, I'm in.

What's up with this company charging for services not rendered. How can they do that???

I hope that someone sees this and uses better judgement that I did when I signed up for the FREE Sling Trial. NO REFUNDS EVER No Matter What...

Review about: Sling Tv Streaming Service Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Billed for services not rendered used one time billed 2 years.

Comments

Why would you not checking your credit card every month to see what charges were on it? I do a daily check up any of my credit cards, whether or not I have charged anything, just to make sure there is no fraudulent billing.

Ummmm.....did you even call to cancel the service? Or did you expect the company to just instinctively know you aren't interested in the service simply by not watching shows through SlingTV anymore??