Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

How can I get my refund?

Unauthorized payment need refund

4 answers
#2119099
Hello i have canceles my subscription but however the payment has been taken out and i would love to get my refund of $35.00 back on my card as soon as possible
I canceled my account already and still got payment taken out of my account so I need my full $31.80 back on my debit card asap.
According to Sling TV refund policy, the company doesn't provide any refunds for prepaid or partial months of service. However, if you have an unauthorized payment, you should contact Sling TV customer support via live chat or social media.
#1821956
@Garry Leigh For some odd reason Sling TV just decided to take it upon there selves to start charging on my account I never authorized in the beginning. It was from an account I had only set up for a savings account. The first time I noticed it was being charged is Jan 2 2020. You started it in Dec 2018. I couldn't have authorized it because at that time my husband was in an assisted living home, I had to move from my home and move in with my daughter and that was October and November of 2018. He had a stroke at the end of December 2018. So much going on in my life that disrupt it to the point I could not pay for it nor have the time to enjoy Sling TV. If you are an honest company with the integrity I am sure you want to continue you will make this good to me. You have taken $250 from me, money that is hard to come by. You can go back into my account and find that we have never used it......CC ending in # 1710 and email was prosperousliving2016@***.com. Please do what it right! Thanks in advance for taking care of this issue. Glenna Lawrence
View more answers (3)
Advertisements

Connection

Jana V Hbx

I've been having connectivity issues with Sling for weeks and weeks which consists of freezing, buffering and sometimes suddenly being knocked out of the app to my home screen. I was already knocked out of the app twice in 4 hours today.

View

I’d I signed up for sling already but a fiend sent me a refer a friend discount can I still use the discount?

Monica R Ufr

I sign up today but I have a friend that sent me a refer a friend after signing up can i still us the discount code?

View

Why is my bill $2 higher than what it was?

Valerie Z Ewe

I noticed the last couple of months my bill is higher by $2 than what it was. I have never received any form of notification

View

Why was I charged for free trial that I canceled same day?

Molly D Zyb

I signed up on Friday, 3/18 for a free 3 day trial. The option chosen was even $0 cost.

At the end of the day, I went on the site and canceled my subscription. Today, 3/21, my account has been charged $35!!!

I canceled within the required time to not be charged. Sling owes me $35 immediately!!

View

How to cancel my account

Stephanie S Vpb

I’d like to cancel my service please. We have decided to go another route with smart TV’s. Thank you

No Data on my recordings

Kay W Tky

I am getting the words no Data on all of my Sling Recordings It just started last night. It is happening on all of my devices.. Roku, Fire Stick etc…

Refund

Danyelle G Gan

Hello! My name is Danyelle, and I have a question so I have roku tv and my 16 month old baby discovered the remote and enjoys adding and removing and also restarting services..I believe she did under mine or my husbands who is castaneda047@***.com or danyellegonzalez1996@***.com and we just noticed the bank charge and were wondering if you could 1.

Help determine what acct it is from and 2. If we could have that refunded and the service canceled

How can I get my refund?

Aaron S Sxu

My bill date is the 6th of the month you’ve charged me a week early and overdrawn my account. I want a refund and to cancel my service.

View

Haven’t been charged this month?

Jennifer B Tbn

I recently had to update my payment method. Unfortunately I updated it after my billing due date.

I still have not yet been charged yet. I would greatly appreciate it if you would take your payment out asap

Double charged?

Monty B Igl

On 01/07/2022 I renewed my subscriptions to Sling. I prepaid two months.

There is another charge of 21.99. Just want to be sure this my charge for the sports add on for two months.

Channel Additions

Levi M Yng

Hello, I subscribe to MLB AND NBA LEAGUE PASS but unfortunately I have all of the Chicago sports teams blacked out. Can I expect NBC SPORTS CHICAGO and Marquee Sports Network to be added sometime in the near future to the channel lineup?

Need to watch the African Nation Cup soccer game in Cameroon

Yayah B

Soccer channels to Watch African Nations cup. Need to watch the African Nation Cup soccer game in Cameroon

View

Why do I have to sign in every time I go on

Steven A O

Every single time I go on! It takes a full minute for the sling logo to start circling!

After three attempts it makes me sign in! After that it goes in! But in reality it take 5-8 minutes before you can start watching tv! Why do I have to sign in every time with my email and password!

And why does it take so long! It get very annoying!

Need to freeze acc for 3 months

Lalit S Fqn

Need to freeze acc for 3 months due to financial issues. Can start on Jan 2022. Not canceling acc, only freezing.

Service

Zach T Zav

How do I get local channel Fox. We have both blue and orange. According to your website, we should get local channels

How do I get a refund? Supervisior or corporate

Wendy R Msj

Refunds regarding a nonfunctional stream. I would like to speak with a knowledgeable supervisor on the matter.

How can I stream 2 TVs on sling next to each other

William P Vrp

Keeps canceling one out when I try to watch 2 TVs simultaneously very frustrating I’m paying 80 a month ??? I should be able to stream 3 !

View

Why did you change your guide its the worst

Joanmarie M

Can't find anything its a sloppymess. Thinking of canceling we watch very little because its hard to read or find our shows. What techno brain thought this was a good guide?

I want to know g

Debra M Oqg

I hate the new format. Can't read it.

Letters too small.

Please chg it. How long until it's user friensly?

Questions 69