1.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Cancelling by website does not mean they stop charging your credit card. Sling's excuse after 2 months charges after confirmed cancellation is that the app on a device (ROKU) may still login and keep account active.

It doesn't matter that no content was downloaded (apparently that's in their T&C). Never, ever install the Sling App on any device. Never ever use Sling TV. By proxy, never ever use Dish Network.

Eventually there will be a class action lawsuit to claim damages. Some lawyer will get rich and earn a few of us pennies on the dollar of real refunds against Sling TV. Everyone just needs to stop buying services for (sleazy Disney) ESPN to drive content producers into submission.

Till all cords are cut for 6 to 12 months, this kind of *** business practice by entertainment/media companies will continue. Signing up is so easy, but cancelling is a myth.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sling Tv Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 22.

Comments

Yes Sling TV charged me two months after free trial I ended, their service is suck might be bankrupt sooner or later

I canceled as soon as I figured out that I couldn’t get NBC. In which it was within the hour I signed up.

It’s been two months now and I am still having charges taken out of my bank account!! I’m not a happy camper to say the least.

Last time I did call my bank and explain my possion on this matter and I told them that Sling said that they can’t see that they charged me but the bank can clearly see that they did. Go to *** u communist co!!

Same issue here, canceled an hour after free trial later found out 3months they changed $75. They clam unless I have cancellation email no refund but I have never received the email.

But I do provide thwm cancellation confirmation screenshot shot to them they still insist confirmation email needed, they know it did not sent to me. Terrible business

They used the same tactic by taking $64.18 out of my account. They refer to their policy of cancellation. They sent an email saying my account was canceled on October 7th and deducted $64.18 from my account on October 10th for the month of October.

I AGREE the same happened to me TODAY. I received an email saying my account was reactivated and if I did not authorize this I should contact them.

Unbelievable. How dare they!!!!

Awful business practice. They are STEALING $49.98 from hundreds if not thousands.

I'll confirm what the post says above. Used and cancelled service 3 months ago.

My 3 year old hit the Sling TV tile on our Roku and launched the app. We immediately got out of it and viewed nothing.

Next day we had a subscription charge and email notice for renewal. Terribly deceptive to conduct business that way.