1.9
Style and Design

I have been a Sling customer for almost 2 years now. I pay $25.00 a month with my debit card.

On time, every month! On 10/18/2017 I called and spoke with a CSR at Sling, (didn't get his name, like a fool), about getting a "Free Roku". He told me I needed to pay 2 months of service, in advance, to get the Roku, as advertised. I told him I wanted the Roku because Sling took the App off of IOS and I have to watch it through Chrome, (which isn't meant to be used with a mac to begin with!), and the service was HORRIBLE!!

At that moment I didn't have $50.00 on my debit card so the CSR told me I could use a gift card. I didn't even know they had such a thing, but I went on their (SLING'S) site, bought a card for $50.00 and paid 2 months of service in advance with the e-gifter card. After waiting a while and getting nothing in the mail, I called Sling again. Spoke to another CSR who told me because I used the gift card, I wasn't elligible for the free Roku.

Completely disgusted with Sling, and that CSR, I asked to speak to her supervior. Supervisor Sling Rep: ZNF, Tina told me that there was nothing she could do for me. "I'm sorry the other rep told you you could use a gift card but it has to be paid with a debit or credit card". I told her I wanted to speak with HER supervisor, she said there wasn't one!

LOL! In all my years I have NEVER heard such CRAP! What HORRIBLE business!! HORRIBLE customer service and NO LOYALTY TO GOOD CUSTOMERS, AT ALL!!!!

I used to refer friends and family to Sling, NEVER AGAIN! I worked for Time Warner, I know what a CSR can do and can not do.

Our goal as CSR's were to make our customers HAPPY, period! I AM NOT HAPPY!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sling Tv Get A Free Roku Deal.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments