Coverage Area
Style and Design

I rarely curse but this people really pissed me off... piece of *** company specially his Spanish speaker supervisors and agents.

Agent told me I had 7 days to try it out, I canceled the 7th day because his channels are so lame and his free ugly roku are so slow I had to cancel it for sure. *** told me it had to be at a exact time, hours and minutes, wtf!

They charged me $90. Their excuse was I didn’t cancel at the exact time they “told me to” I told them his agent didn’t tell me the time I had to cancel and the supervisor son of a bitch said “oh we don’t train our agents to say that part” wtf y’all ***

Review about: Sling Tv Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Same here sent me a fake email. They just lie because you probably never got no email ask them for a email stateing that, that no where in your policy says the time frame. Tell them you want the email let's see what they give you sent me a fake one.

to Henry #1382839

Same thing happened to me !! I've been fighting them for the past 3 days because I was told it had to be cancelled by 5 p.m.

(the lady even asked me what time it is where I live) and then they charged me at 2p.m. because apparently it was supposed to be Eastern Time.

(Which I was never told of course) I'm disputing it with chase. I'm OVER these scammers.

I figured out that it was my responsibility to cancel before I got billed, Wich is exactly 7 days later. Right down to the second.